TIFF - Day Seven
a.k.a. The Day When I Kept Falling Asleep But Still Pretty Much Liked Everything, Except Right at the End There.
TIME (Kim Ki-duk) (62)
EXILED (Johnnie To) (65)
ZIDANE: A 21ST-CENTURY PORTRAIT (Douglas Gordon & Philippe Parreno) (61)
THE JOURNALS OF KNUD RASMUSSEN (Zacharias Kunuk & Norman Cohn) (58)
THE FOUNTAIN (Darren Aronofsky) (39)
TIME (Kim Ki-duk) (62)
EXILED (Johnnie To) (65)
ZIDANE: A 21ST-CENTURY PORTRAIT (Douglas Gordon & Philippe Parreno) (61)
THE JOURNALS OF KNUD RASMUSSEN (Zacharias Kunuk & Norman Cohn) (58)
THE FOUNTAIN (Darren Aronofsky) (39)

3 Comments:
So The Fountain is more wearisome than 2000's Drugs 'R' Bad extravaganza? That's disheartening; I was hoping it'd be better solely from the absence of the irritating violins. Duh nun nuh nun, duh nun nuh nun etc.
How many times did I try to warn you, even as you were standing in line? So. Many. Times.
Actually THE FOUNTAIN is "rigorously controlled" as well. The problem is the (dumbass) sensibility of the dude doing the controlling.
Post a Comment
<< Home